Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Fathers Day

Yesterday was a long day but we enjoyed every minute of it. We had a late night visit from Josh on of the young adults that served in Kosovo with Art and we spent an enjoyable time remembering our time together in Kosovo. This morning we had worship and prayer and what a sweet sound of a group of believers that though small in number singing richly and joyously in praise to our Father. We heard a lesson from the president of Crossworld Jim ONeil. After we spent time sharing our testimonies and why we where here. I am amazed at the backgrounds of all that are here I am still in awe that God chooses people from all walks of life, all nationalities, all ages to serve His purpose. Most of the people have attended bible college and have been on many missions trips in their lives. Then I look at my self someone with no college degree or formal biblical training, a mother, and a wife but yet He has laid the people in Kosovo on my heart He is calling me out to share and build relationships in a land that has suffered great tragedy and loss pain that is beyond my understanding a land that is desperate need of hope. My prayer is that all I do and say would be honoring and glorifying to Him that I would not lean on my own understanding but fall prostrate before the King crying out that His will for my family be fulfilled as He would have it. I long for Him to pour in to me His mercy and grace His love and wisdom to fill me with peace and understanding I desire to be molded into the image of His son and be a tool in the hand of my heavenly Father.

For the Lord gives wisdom from His mouth come knowledge and understanding.(Prov 2:6)

In Christ
Melodye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home